There are just nine days until the kickoff of Oregon’s fiercest football rivalry. Whether you’re rooting for the Beavers or the Ducks, you’ll be in good company at Spirit Mountain Casino. Join us for the Civil War Viewing Party on Saturday, November 26th!
For 120 years, University of Oregon’s Ducks and Oregon State University’s Beavers duke it out on the field the weekend after Thanksgiving. As one of the biggest—and oldest—Division 1 rivalries, fans from both teams eagerly count down to game day all year long.
Last year, the Ducks clinched a close 52-42 win at Autzen Stadium. Will they add another victory to their 8-year winning streak, or is it time for the Beavers to take back the title? We can’t predict the future, but we can promise a great location to watch your favorite time-honored football tradition.
Here’s what you need to know: Tickets are on sale now and cost just $25 per person. You’ll have an unbeatable seat at one of the state’s largest Civil War viewing parties, where you can:
- Watch each play unfold on our giant 15x20-foot HD screen, with additional drop-down screens
- Feast on a buffet that brings all of your tailgate favorites to the table
- Drink a your favorite beverage from our extensive menu
- Cheer on your favorite team with friends new and old
- Win Ducks and Beavers merchandise in our raffles
While the Oregon-Oregon State rivalry rages on at Reser Stadium, you’ll have the best seat in the house at Spirit Mountain Casino. Put on your favorite Beavers or Ducks jersey, cross your fingers for your number one team, and watch the Civil War game play out!