Get ready to shout “Bingo!” Our favorite game of chance is always a fun experience at Spirit Mountain, and we’ve pulled together a few tips to get you winner-ready. Study up:
- Arrive early. All of our Bingo games have sales open an hour before the game kicks off. Give yourself plenty of time to get there, get settled, and get ready.
- Get organized. Your game will be much more successful (and enjoyable) if you take the time to get prepared. Get your cards laid out, test your dauber, and relax.
- Know your game. Our matinee and evening sessions vary, so take the time to acquaint yourself with the rules before the game starts.
- Sit close to the caller and the monitor. You want to be able to hear the caller and see the monitor clearly. This is one of the biggest ways you can solidify a great Bingo experience.
- Look for promotions. Check in for our ongoing promotions to make the most of your visit. From Good Neighbor to Bonanza Blowout, there are lots of fun ways to get more out of your Bingo experience. Also, be sure to join us for Halloween Bingo to get a spooky treasure. From now until Thursday, October 27th, you’ll earn a set of ghostly salt and pepper shakers when you purchase a Bingo buy-in of $40 or more.
- Keep things fun! Bingo should be a fun experience from start to finish. Make sure to take breaks and remember to enjoy yourself - you deserve it.
With daily games at 2:30pm and 6pm Sunday through Thursday, Spirit Mountain is your destination for Bingo. All players are welcome, and it’s a great opportunity to stretch your gaming muscles in a fun environment. Let the games begin!