Wondering what to do on New Year’s Eve this year? We have you covered. Skip the Portland New Year’s Eve scene for one of the largest parties of 2019: the Spirit Mountain Casino New Year’s Eve Celebration.
What to Expect at our New Year’s Eve Event
With New Year’s Eve events across Oregon, it can be hard to choose where to spend the last hours of 2019. We may be biased, but we think Spirit Mountain Casino has everything you could possibly want in a New Year’s Eve party, including:
- Fun Party Favors: That’s right! We’ll be giving away plenty of New Year’s swag throughout the night.
- The Best Casino Games: What could be better than winning big to end your year? Try your luck at video slots, poker, table games, keno, and more!
- DJ Avalanche: It wouldn’t be a party without the musical stylings of DJ Avalanche. In addition to spinning party jams, he’ll also be doing an hourly party favor toss, where you could win exciting swag. Find him on the stage in the non-smoking area from 9 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- Live Music: Looking to jam out while you play the slots? We’ll have live music on the main casino floor from 9 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- Rock & Roll Cowboys Band Performance: Every weekend, we have free live music at the Mountain View Sports Bar, but on New Year’s Eve we’re taking it up a notch with fan favorites: Rock & Roll Cowboys!
The best part? Our New Year’s Eve Celebration is free to the public, which means you won’t have to deal with pesky reservations or inflated cover charges. You can even stop by early for a delicious New Year’s dinner at one of our on-site restaurants, including the award-winning Cedar Plank Buffet. We hope you’ll ring in 2020 at our biggest party of the year!