If you're looking for a place to escape from the city, or even to join in on the excitement of the gaming floor, Spirit Mountain offers all the amenities under one roof to accomplish both. Our world-class hospitality guarantees a great time in Grand Ronde, a short 30-minute drive from the Oregon Coast. Here's what a typical day at Spirit Mountain has in store for you:
- 8:00 AM: Wake up to peaceful luxury at its finest in your standard or deluxe room. If you’re coming with a larger party, reserve one of our junior or deluxe suites instead! The Spirit Mountain Lodge provides basic amenities that you’ve come to expect in a 5-star hotel, including a bellhop and 24-hour front desk service and Wi-Fi access in all rooms. Coyote Club members also receive a $20 discount on their rooms, excluding certain concerts and special events.
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast at Cedar Plank Buffet, the largest buffet in Oregon and winner of the 2011 Best of the Mid Valley Gold Medal Award! With seven live action stations offering tasty servings of international fare, pizza by the slice, fresh seafood, hand carved meats, traditional burgers, Asian stir-fry and of course, a full bakery to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 10:30 AM: Hit the Poker Room to sign up for our No Limit Hold’em tournament. Beat the boss in this high-stakes, fast-paced game. $30 to buy-in and enter, with a $10 dealer bonus at buy-in. Need a refresher on the rules of Hold’em? Check out our Poker FAQ page to learn more.
- NOON: Grab a bit of lunch and refresh for an afternoon of activity. Whether you are craving a sandwich from Summit View Lounge, a micro-brew from Mountain View Sports Bar, or a cup of Joe at Spirit Mountain Café, you have so many options on the floor to keep you going.
- 2:00 PM: Speaking of rolling, try your hand at Keno, the always exciting game of chance! Our Keno attendants are always on hand throughout the Casino to assist you. Feel free to enter your tickets any time throughout the day until 11 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, and until 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. If you’re an expert, you can even choose the Multi-Race Keno option and play the same ticket for up to 20 games. Don’t forget, we also have a number of Table Games, Bingo, and of course, about 2,000 of your favorite slot machines on the floor.
- 5:00 PM: Where did the day go? It’s already dinner time, which means a stop at Legends Restaurant for sterling silver service amid the casual atmosphere of the casino floor.
Make a night of it, and then repeat the next day! There’s a lot more to do, and concerts and shows to see, at Spirit Mountain Casino. Did we miss any of your favorite activities on this list? Let us know in the comments below, and then come out to visit us soon.