● Face-Up Cards: If you’re playing a game where the cards are dealt face-up, there’s no need to touch your cards. Hands off!
● Face-Down Cards: Use only one of your hands to handle cards that have been dealt face-down.
● Betting Decisions: Use hand signals to share your betting decision. Take a peek at our gaming rules for more signaling details.
● Conversation: You don’t have to be silent at the table, but it’s important to always be courteous. There’s no need to critique how others are playing the game.
● Chips: Don’t remove your chips from the table once the game has started.
● Chip Worth: Before you start betting, know the worth of each chip. White chips represent $1, red chips represent $5, green chips represent $25, and black chips represent $100.
● Chip Transactions: Don’t hand your chips directly to the dealer. Instead, place it on the table. He or she will take it from there.
● Cashing in Chips: Don’t cash in your chips mid-hand. Wait until the hand wraps up, then cash in or purchase new chips as needed.
The gaming tables at Spirit Mountain are a great space to have fun, relax, and win big. With the awareness of just a few etiquette tips, you’ll be ready to conquer everything from blackjack to bingo. See you on the gaming floor!