The Holiday Wine & Spirits Fair at Spirit Mountain Casino is one of the biggest wine events in Oregon! Not only is it an opportunity to taste local wines, spirits, beers, and snacks, but it’s perfect for some last-minute Christmas shopping for those hard-to-buy-for friends and relatives.
2019 Holiday Wine & Spirits Fair Details
Looking to get in the holiday spirit? Join us at the Spirit Mountain Casino Main Event Center from 2 - 7 p.m. on December 14th for our annual Holiday Wine & Spirits Fair! Admission is free to the public and includes complimentary tastings for individuals over the age of 21. In addition to live music, we’ll have a wide range of local wines, spirits, beers, snacks, and gifts. Here’s a closer look at participating vendors:
Participating Oregon Wineries
The Willamette Valley is recognized as one of the premier wine producing areas in the world, and while the area is known predominantly for stunning Pinot Noirs, you’ll find an array of different wines available for complimentary tastings throughout the Holiday Wine & Spirits Festival.
Participating Oregon Distilleries
We’re excited to have some of the best Oregon distilleries represented at our Holiday Wine & Spirits Festival. The best part? We’re offering complimentary samples, which means you can taste a wide range of spirits, including everything from vodka to fancy liqueurs.
- 4 Spirits Distillery | Corvallis, Oregon
- Crater Lake Spirits | Bend, Oregon
- Bendistillery | Bend, Oregon
- Spiritopia | Corvallis, Oregon
- Vivacity Fine Spirits | Corvallis, Oregon
Participating Oregon Breweries
Prefer beer? You’re in luck. The Holiday Wine & Spirits festival will be offering tastings from Rusty Truck Brewing. Whether you’re into hoppy, malty, or fruity beers, you’re sure to find something to love.
- Rusty Truck Brewing | Lincoln City, Oregon
Participating Oregon Eateries & Culinary Treats
Whether you’re looking for lunch, a snack, dessert, or culinary gifts for the people on your wishlist, there will be a little something for everyone at the Holiday Wine & Spirits Fair.
- Bakke Brothers Jerky | Hubbard, Oregon
- El Sazon de Dona Susana | Sheridan, Oregon
- Kimo's Dips | Beaverton, Oregon
- Sweet Masterpiece Fine Chocolates | Oregon City, Oregon
- Stargazer's Gourmet Fudge | Yachats, Oregon
- Dough on the Go | Oregon
Participating Oregon Art, Lifestyle, & Gifts
From decorative tumblers and African baskets to beautiful jewelry, you’re sure to find gifts for everyone in the family. These local vendors have one-of-a-kind gifting options that your friends and family will never forget.
- Bedazzle Me Pretty Mobile Fashion Boutique | Jewelry & Accessories
- da ROCKMAN | Stone Pendants
- Embrace Oregon Sightseeing | Guided Oregon Tours
- Glitz & Glam | Beauty Salon
- Grundoons African Baskets | African Baskets
- Purses with Personality | Quilted Purses
- Rock Lobster Design | Decorative Tumblers
- Woods Woods | Wood Products
YayMaker Paint Nite
Looking to unleash your creativity? Tickets are still available for the Winter Welcome Snowman painting party at the Holiday Wine & Spirits Fair at Spirit Mountain Casino. Grab a brush and a drink, and follow along as you learn to paint a festive snowman. While tickets are $37 per person, you’ll get $10 off each registration with code SpiritMtn10.
While you’re here, be sure to check out everything Spirit Mountain has to offer. In addition to free live music every Friday and Saturday, we also have four on-site restaurants, plenty of fun casino games, and exciting monthly promotions. We hope to see you soon!