Two stages. Twenty-five shows. One weekend packed with music, arts, and celebration. Sounds like the Oregon Jamboree! Spirit Mountain Casino is proud to sponsor one of the Pacific Northwest’s most beloved country music festivals, and we hope we’ll see you at the show.
The Oregon Jamboree is bringing the best in country music to Sweet Home, Oregon from Friday, August 4th through Sunday, August 6th. Day passes start at $110 and are on sale now; you can also make a weekend of it, complete with camping options. Join us for:
- Live performances from an A-list lineup, including Jason Aldean, Little Big Town, Kenny Rogers, and 17 other country musicians
- RV and tent camping, so you can enjoy the convenience and fun of a complete weekend experience
- Food stations + beer garden, to ensure that your appetite and thirst is satisfied between performances
- Arts and crafts festival, so you can explore dozens of local artisans and craftsmen
- Family-friendly attractions, so guests of all ages can enjoy the experience
The Oregon Jamboree has been an annual staple in Oregon’s entertainment lineup since 1992. It also supports a great cause: every ticket sale contributes to the The Sweet Home Economic Development Group, a nonprofit that supports growth and opportunity-creation in Sweet Home.
Love country music? You’ve got an all-star lineup to look forward to. Love a picturesque location? The festival is situated between the beautiful Cascade Mountains and the Santiam River. Eager to celebrate summer in style? You can make a weekend of it at Oregon Jamboree. Spirit Mountain Casino can’t wait to see you there!