Polk County is not only the home of Spirit Mountain Casino, but it’s also part of the larger Willamette Valley, home to the greatest concentration of vineyards in Oregon. As such, we like to celebrate local wineries, breweries, and distilleries with our bi-annual Wine & Spirits Fair!
This year’s spring event is Saturday, April 13 from 2 to 7 pm at the Main Event Center. Admission is free for all attendees 21 years of age and older. 2019’s participants are still being finalized, but our 2018 lineup included the following:
- Artis Wine Company (now Chris James Cellars) – Carlton, OR
- Honeywood Winery – Salem, OR
- King’s Raven Winery – Oregon City, OR
- Parrett Mountain Cellars – Newberg, OR
- Macindoe Family Cellars – Dundee, OR
- 4 Spirits Distillery – Corvallis, OR
- Stone Barn Brandyworks – Portland, OR
- Swallowtail Spirits – Springfield, OR
Everyone’s favorite 21 & over paint party is also returning this year. The Paint Nite Party will be at 4 PM in the Chasta Room, so grab a drink and unleash your inner artist!
Register for the event here and get $10 off each registration with code SpiritMtn10.
There will also be live entertainment at the 2019 Spring Wine & Spirits Fair. The Edge Band will be playing two sets, one from 2:30 – 3:45 PM and another from 5:00 – 6:45 PM.
This is one of our favorite events at Spirit Mountain Casino, and this year’s Spring Wine & Spirits Fair is sure to be a great time. Come on down Saturday, April 13 to enjoy a refreshing hazy IPA, world-famous Oregon Pinot Noir or a hearty, hand-crafted spirit. Cheers!