Enjoy a magical evening of delicious small plate appetizers and finger foods from the region’s best restaurants, paired with complimentary wine and craft beer. Cool-Aide will be on hand to play live music to get your feet dancing. In between the food and grooving, try your luck at the many games and activities, interact with travelling magicians and capture all the special memories in the official photo booth. Best of all, guests can interact with the guests of honor—the animals!—who will be staying up late to celebrate as well.
Reserved tables, VIP tickets and general admission tickets are available. Here is the event schedule:
VIP Reception: 6 to 7 p.m.
• VIP restaurants serve small plates, wine and craft beer
• Special appearances by performers from Wild Life Live! and Oregon Zoo’s own tigers
• Live music and thrilling magicians
• VIP raffle for an exclusive behind-the-scenes experience
• Early entry to the Main Event
Main Event: 7 to 10 p.m.
• Delicious fare from 25 regional eateries, wineries and craft breweries
• Up-close interaction with zoo animals
• Face painting and air brush tattoo artists
• Dancing with the featured live band, Cool-Aide
• Raffle for exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences
• Monte-Carlo style games and ticket marketplace
• Performance artists, brain teasers and more
All proceeds support the Oregon Zoo’s conservation, education and animal welfare programs and activities. Zoolala tickets start at $125 for Oregon Zoo members, $150 for non-members, for general admission. VIP tickets are only $250 and table sponsorship for up to 10 guests costs $3,000. To purchase tickets, become a member or make a donation to the Oregon Zoo Foundation, visit the zoo’s website at www.oregonzoo.org.
Let’s celebrate 125 years of YOUR community supported zoo!