• You’ll be rolling in winnings with $350 Free Roll Tournament. Make sure to sign up at 8am, since it’s limited to the first 30 players. The games begin at 10:30am where you’ll get T2,000 chips with no entry fee.
• The second day of the week is for Limit Hi/Lo Stud at 10:30am. Get T300 chips for the $30 buy-in. Because it's a daytime tournament, we're throwing in $100 added with one free entry!
• Celebrating with Turbo Tournament, No Limit Hold'em at 7pm. Offering $15 buy-ins for T1000 chips and $10 re-buys, these 20-minute rounds offer a great way to turn humpday into fast-paced fun. While you’re at it, start the festivities early with Hi/Lo Omaha at 10:30am.
• Come back for No Limit Hold'em. Beat the Boss at 10:30am or 7:00pm, where a $20 buy-in will get you T3000 chips.
• We kick start the weekend with Deep Stack, No-Limit Hold’em. The 20-minute rounds commence at 12pm and for a $60 buy-in, you’ll get T10,000 chips. Stick around for No-Limit Hold’em at 7pm, where a $50 buy-in will earn you T5,000 chips. We’re even sweetening the deal with add-ons and dealer bonuses. Ready yourself for $75 Rack Attack Drawings, which occur every 30 minutes throughout the day.
• Our Saturday Tournament launches at noon. As an added bonus, when you sign up 30 minutes before the tournament kicks off, you’ll get 500 extra chips. Take advantage of that $80 buy-in/$10 entry to get T5000 chips.
• Feeling lucky? Try your luck at Wheel Spin Day while you’re there. From 11am to 11pm, you’ll get 1x what is spun for quads, 2x what is spun for straight flush, and 3x what is spun for royal flush.
• We call all card sharks for High Hand. The concept is simple but the winnings are big: Every 30 minutes from 10am to 8pm, we award $100 to the player with the highest hand. This also marks the launch of Monte Carlo, which dominates the poker room Sunday through Thursday from 8pm to 11:59pm. Quads pay $50, straight flushes pay $300, and royal flushes pay $500.
Celebrate world-class poker and unbeatable amenities right in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Spirit Mountain is proud to be a mecca for gamers of all levels of expertise, so join us in the poker room today.