A night of spot-on impressions, great music, and unforgettable performances - it’s all part of the experience with Terry Fator, one of the world’s favorite ventriloquists!
Terry Fator is coming to Spirit Mountain Casino on Friday, May 19th and Saturday, May 20th. Tickets are on sale now and start at $45. We’re celebrating the upcoming show by brushing up on some of our favorite characters from Fator’s show:
- Walter T. Airedale has been with Fator since the beginning. This country singer wowed America’s Got Talent judges with his rendition of Garth Brooks’ “Friends in Low Places.”
- Winston the Turtle is a master impersonator with a knockout singing voice and a penchant for impressions.
- Maynard Tompkins is one of the best Elvis impersonators out there. Only hitch is, he doesn’t actually know any songs by ‘The King.’
- Emma Taylor is a little girl with a larger-than-life voice. Fator brought her onstage for his audition of America’s Got Talent, where her take on “At Last” by Etta James won him a spot on the show.
- Julius is the soul singer of the crew. He brings the music of Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Gnarls Barkley, and the Platters to the stage.
- Vicki the Cougar brings a big dose of gossip and an eye for younger gentlemen to every show. She’s also known for her love of music by the Pussycat Dolls.
- Duggie Scott Walker is the annoying neighbor with a love for heavy metal. He’ll treat you to some classic rock ‘n roll when he isn’t reminiscing about his partygoing past.
Terry Fator transforms puppets into one-of-a-kind characters. Each comes to life on the stage - and as a cast, they’ll bring you an unforgettable night of entertainment. Get ready for the show at Spirit Mountain Casino!