November once again brings one of the most popular annual events back to Spirit Mountain Casino! For the third year in a row, we’re proud to host 2018’s Pacific Northwest Tattoo Expo on the weekend of November 9th through 11th.
Together in partnership with Oddball Studios Tattoo, the Pacific NW Tattoo Expo gathers the most talented tattoo artists from around the Pacific Northwest (and beyond!) for a three-day celebration of all things counter-culture and body art.
Mark your calendars, as the festivities run through:
- Friday, November 9th from 2 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 10th from Noon to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11th from Noon to 7 p.m.
Admission is $15 a day on the day of the event, but you can pick up an advanced, 3-day VIP ticket here.
During the event, there will be a variety of “best tattoo” contests throughout the weekend, which include:
Friday - Registration from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Judging at 8 p.m.
- Best full-back tattoo
- Best full-sleeve tattoo
- Best small color tattoo - under 12”
- Best large color tattoo - over 12”
Saturday - Registration from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Judging at 8 p.m.
- Best traditional tattoo
- Best portrait/realistic tattoo
- Best small black & white tattoo - under 12”
- Best large black & white tattoo - over 12”
Each day, there will be a “Tattoo of the Day” winner. Judging for that will take place at 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 6 p.m. on Sunday. Learn more.
For the third year in a row, we look forward to hosting the many artists the tattoo world has to offer, and we encourage all those interested in the art form to stop by on one or all three days!