1. Promotion period is September 3 - December 29, 2019, spanning the regular NFL season's Sunday and Monday games only. Games begin with Week 1 on September 8, 2019.
2. Guests may submit one entry per week starting the Tuesday prior to each game week by entering their picks at the promotion kiosk. To play, guests will:
3. In the event of a tie, the following methods will be used to determine a winner:
4. The top ten (10) guests with the most correct picks each week will be awarded as follows:
5. Guests must swipe their card at the kiosk to claim their prize. Guests will have one week (by 11:59pm the following Tuesday) to claim their prize or the prize is forfeited. Free play prizes will be automatically issued to guest account upon claiming. Free Play will expire one week from being issued.
6. The top three (3) guests with the most correct picks for the entire season will be awarded as follows. Guests will have until 11:59pm, January 7, 2020 to claim their prize by visiting the kiosk, then the Coyote Club desk, or the prize is forfeited. In the event of a tie, the winner with the most weeks of participation will be deemed the higher ranked winner. If a tie remains, the winner with the first time/date stamp in Week 1 will be deemed the higher ranked winner.
7. Guests must provide a valid acceptable form of photo identification to claim cash prizes valued at $25.00 and higher. Expired identification will not be accepted. Acceptable forms of identification are at the Coyote Club desk.
8. Guests are eligible to win multiple prizes during the promotion period.
9. All times are approximate.
10. To participate in this promotion, the guest must be 21 years of age or older and an active member of the Coyote Club. Membership is free.
11. By participating in this promotion, participants hereby give their permission to Spirit Mountain Casino to use their names, likeness, etc, for promotional purposes without compensation
12. Spirit Mountain Casino is not responsible for computer malfunctions or any other incident resulting in the loss of picks.
13. Winner is responsible for all applicable Federal taxes. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be prepared for all winners who have aggregated $600 or more in prizes in a calendar year. Winners that are not a resident of the United States of America are subject to federal withholding tax of 30% on cash prizes. Non-cash prize winners are required to pay 30% of the value of the prize at the time of prize acceptance. Proof of residency is required.
14. For official clarification of rules and/or additional information regarding this promotion, please see a Coyote Club representative. Any and all other statements made by unauthorized personnel related to these rules are invalid.
15. Spirit Mountain Casino employees are not eligible for this promotion.
16. Interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc., is at the sole discretion of Spirit Mountain Casino. Contest may change or terminate at the discretion of Spirit Mountain Casino management for any reason including weather related issues and/or other unforeseen circumstances.